Saturday, January 13, 2007

"Live 2 Tell" Tupacs Original Script related news!

Now not much is known about the Tupac written film, Live 2 Tell. He wrote it back in jail and there have been documents in various books. David Banner is rumored to take part, and the movie is set to be released some time in 2008.

An AllHipHop.com interview with actor Julito McCullum (The Wire) was interesting as he answered a question, that regarded Live 2 Tell.

"AllHipHop.com: So in terms of other things you’re doing outside of The Wire is acting your main focus?

Julito: Yes, acting is my main focus. Hands down. Outside of The Wire I’m just pretty much out there promoting myself and putting my face out there. Because right now when people see me they know me as Namand from The Wire they don’t know me as Julito. I’m working on getting people to say that’s Julito. There’s a role I’m tryin to get [in a film] called, Live to Tell. Tupac wrote it and I feel like if I get that role I’ll break that wall down. I’m definitely going to show that I can hold something by myself. I don’t need a whole cast to support. I’m also tryin to get started on my music career. "

No comments: